Destination Wedding Planning Services All in One
- One on one Meeting Call 60 min
- Understanding of your vision and wedding event concept/style.
- Understanding the venue: considering spaces, event services, pros and cons based on venue wedding contract, and location. (*)
- Evaluation of Logistics and Services for the event.
Wedding Planning Process
- Design and styling of your wedding event creating the Mood board, based on inspiration ideas from couple, our creative team, and considering the venues.
- Wedding vendors recommendations based on our selected team of professionals all them part of the wedding industry, and based in Costa Rica.
- Request of pricing for services to wedding vendors, review of their contract of services, and reserve dates.
- Plan for day of coordination, and staff for execution day.
- Floor Plans for Ceremony & Reception Dinner.
- Create of your Wedding Event Budget.
- Financial Plan creation including payment dates and methods for each service and vendors.
- Complete Timeline creation for wedding day to be use by wedding party, vendors, and event team.
- Complete information and specific for each vendor for event understanding and teamwork.
- Advising regarding biosecurity and sanitation protocols for social events post Covid-19 according to the Ministerio de Salud de Costa Rica, including the follow up and supervision of Covid protocols by vendors during setting and take down of reception.
Event Management & Wedding Day Coordination
- Execution staff for the day of coordination on site to supervise the setting, timeline, plans, and details for your wedding day. (**)
- Vendors management being the point of reference for vendors and coordination of the setting and take down on wedding site.
- Set up and styling of all wedding elements (escort cards, favor, guests’ books, table numbers, etc.)
- Follow up with vendors and venue the take down of the event the next day.
(*) If venue requires a physical inspection, we will quote the additional charge depending on location.
(**) The number of execution staff will depend on the size and scope of your wedding, location, and logistics. The standard pricing included one person.